As I am sure you are all aware by now last night the Prime Minister announced a further National Lockdown in England.
However, here FastMove we can confirm that the property market remains open and yes
- You can still view someone’s property
- You can still move from one home to another
Please see below a brief summary of the latest guidance surrounding the two points above.
The following rules must be adhered to when visiting someone else’s property.
- Face Masks to be worn, at all times;
- Respect social distancing, at all times;
- Refrain from touching anything in the property unnecessarily. The vendor will be advised to have all doors, cupboards, and windows open;
- There must be a maximum of two people who attend the viewing;
- Also remember if the vendor does not feel comfortable allowing anyone into their property, they are within their right to refuse physical viewings. Here at FastMove we will be offering the virtual viewing facility. I am sure all the other Estate Agents will be doing the same.
You can still move from the house you are selling to your new home. However, people outside of your supports bubble should not help you move house apart from the removal company you have employed.
If you have any further questions about the new guidelines, please contact us on 0333 232 199. Whether you are a customer or not we are here to help.